Research shows that different parts of the brain are stimulated by different media. When more of the brain is activated, the chances of retaining information also increase.
You can use these tips to learn a specific topic.
- Read the class notes
- Read the textbook
- Watch a Khan Academy video
- Look up other online resources
- Create a mind map
- Teach someone what you’ve learned
- Do practice problems variety of sources
You may not be able to follow all of these methods, but use at least a few of these to learn faster
If you want to Learn things online go and check “Top 10 Best Educational Websites to Learn for Free“
2. Study several subjects a day
It is more effective to learn several subjects in one day than to study one or two subjects in depth in one day.
For example, it is more effective to study each subject in one day and finish in three days than to study three subjects completely in three days. Because if you study one subject in-depth, similar information may confuse you. To increase the amount of study time you spend on one subject and allow the brain to confirm learning.
3. Remind the information from time to time
If you want to transfer information from short-term memory to long-term memory, you need to recall that information from time to time. This has also been confirmed by research. The frequency and duration of meditation will vary depending on the amount of time you need to remember these things.
They are as follows,
- 1st review: 1 day after learning new information
- 2nd review: 3 days after the 1st
- 3rd review: 7 days after the 2nd
- 4th review: 21 days after the 3rd
- 5th review: 30 days after the 4th
- 6th review: 45 days after the 5th
- 7th review: 60 days after the 6th
4.Sit in the front row in your class
Did you know that one’s exam scores vary depending on where one sits in class? Researchers say that students who sit in the front row of the class have higher exam scores. So sitting in the front row definitely helps to learn faster.
The scoring percentage according to where you are sitting is as follows:
- Front rows: 80%
- Middle rows: 71.6%
- Back rows: 68.1%
A child sits in the front row often to learn. Also, front row students interact better with the teacher and subject than students in the back seats.
5. Don't do several things at once.
When one does a task, the mind and brain prepare for it and are dedicated to it. But the things that come to the brain when doing certain tasks are very vague. According to researchers, a person who does a single task is more efficient than a person who claims to have the ability to do multiple tasks.
Don’t do it if you are studying while answering messages, checking Facebook, and watching TV.
As well as tips to improve your concentration:
- Turn off notifications on your phone
- Put your phone away, or set airplane mode
- Log out of all instant messaging Apps
- Disconnect the Internet access on your computer
- Use an app like Freedom
- Close all Internet browser windows that aren’t related to the assignment
- Clear the clutter from your study area
If you don’t know about astronomy, you can learn faster with these websites.
6. Simplify, summarize and summarize information
Summarize what you need to learn. Then use other fun words to match those points and make an easy memory like a poem by matching the initials. Remember it later.
According to the researchers, it is easy to memorize summaries as well as aesthetics.
7. Write down by hand what you need to remember. Do not use a computer.
When using a computer, your attention is more likely to be diverted. Also, when writing by hand, the brain is very active and remembers those facts.
Someone who writes by hand should make a note when taking it back to the computer. People who write twice are therefore more productive and therefore more effective at exams.
8. Connect what you have learned with what you know.
The researchers concluded that when you combine what you have learned with what you have just learned, your ability to remember it increases. And they say that clearly remembers those facts. Suppose you have learned about electricity and now you need to learn about water transport. Now you can learn this by assuming that water is like electricity.
Here are the Best 10 online Business Degree Programs you Must follow.
9. Reward yourself at the end of Study
Think of a gift when you start the study session. Start the session thinking that if you complete this session well you will get those rewards. Then when the session is over, test your knowledge again. It could be something as simple.
- Going for a short walk
- Eating a healthy snack
- Listening to your favorite music
- Doing some exercise
- Playing a musical instrument
- Taking a shower
10. Get Exercise at least three times a week
Exercise relaxes the brain and is very good for the brain. When the mind is relaxed, it is easier to remember things while studying.
- Improves your memory
- Improves your brain function
- Reduces the occurrence of depression
- This helps prevent diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and osteoporosis
- Enhances your sleep quality
- Reduces stress
- Improves your mood
Therefore, if you want to study well, exercise at least 30 to 45 minutes three times a week and you will have a healthier body.
Foods are really need for the Exercise. If you want to know about Foods Read this.
This foods are will be help full to gain weight.