Although space travel has existed since ancient times, it has been at the research level as well as in the possession of governments. But recently, several private sector businesses have also been involved in spaceflight. Super billionaires such as Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson have participated. Elon Musk‘s Mars Exploration, Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson’s Business Space Travel are notable.
Recently, Richard Branson and Jeff Bezos’s company, Virgin Galactic and Blue Origin are going to do this competitively. Richard Branson and Jeff Bezos had a competition to take part in their first spaceflight. But yesterday (July 11, 2021), Richard Branson made it to the finish line. It was watched live by a large number of fans around the world.
But Jeff Bezos is also scheduled to go into space on July 20, 2021. It’s a capsule made by his blue origin company. Today we want to bring you some facts about Jeff Bezos’s blue origin company and Richard Branson’s virgin galactic company through QQ Feather.
Richard Branson’s virgin galactic
- This is a space travel company. In the future, it aims to raise money and provide space travel to ordinary people. That is by the year 2022.
- The owner is Richard Branson. Born in London, England on July 18, 1950, he is the owner of the Virgin Group, with a net worth of $ 5.9 billion.
- The first manned space mission was originally scheduled for 2007 but did not take place
- On December 13, 2018, the VSS unity spacecraft was launched into space for the first time. The Virgin galactic space two spacecraft reached an altitude of 51.4 miles.
- In 2012, several celebrities signed up for space travel.
- Angelina Jolie, Tom hank, Brad Pitt, Ketty perry are some of them.
- After the crash of 2014, several people would have left if they had paid for the spaceflight.
- On July 11, 2021, VSS unity 22 with Richard Branson and several crew members of blue origin took off into space. (Richard Branson, two pilots, Dave Mackay, Michael Masucci, Sirisha Bandla, Colin Bennett, and Beth Moses)
Jeff Bezos’s Blue Origin
- This is also a space travel company that also conducts space exploration.
- Owned by Jeff Bezos. He was born on January 12, 1964, in Albuquerque, NM. He is also the owner of the amazon business and his net worth is $ 212.4 billion
- The company was founded in 2000. The aim is to make access to space cheaper, more reliable through reusable launch vehicles.
- In 2014, a large rocket engine called the BE-4 was produced. It also plans to land on the moon blue moon by 2024.
- Three people, including Jeff Bezos and his brother Mark Bezos, as well as another man, are scheduled to join the space mission. But the identity of the third has not yet been announced. The expedition is scheduled to go on July 20, 2021.
- The name of the aircraft they are cruising on is the New Shepherd
In summary, we can say that with the advancement of more space technology in the future, the number of space travel companies will increase. Then we will be able to go into space in the same way as a normal day trip for less money. SpaceX, virgin galactic, Blue Origin is the only companies that exist today, but there will be a big space revolution ahead. Leave a comment below about the company you would like to go into space with someday.
Thank you for reading my article. Please comment below for my improvements. It helps a lot and I am grateful for that.