Keto diet for beginners and Best keto recipes free
The keto diet is consisting of very low carbohydrates, high fats, and various moderate proteins. this means that you need to get more fats and calories from proteins and get fewer carbohydrates. That the dietary nutrients are divided into nearly 70%-80% fat,20%-25% proteins, and 5%-10% carbs. This percentage diet tries to burn more fats in the body than carbohydrates.
Mainly happens, carbs reduction takes your body into a metabolic state called “ketosis” .and fats turn into ketones in the liver. When this happens, the body reduces blood sugar and insulin level.
Keto meals & Keto diet plans
You should need to keep in mind that the main purposes of the keto diet plan are very low carbohydrates, high fat, and moderate proteins.
There are several types of ketogenic diets
Standard ketogenic diet (keto diet)
This diet is also named as ‘High protein ketogenic diet’. This contains all types of foods and the diet contains 70% fat 20% protein and 10% carbs.
Suggestions for the standard keto diet
- Classic bacon and eggs
- Cheddar cheese and bacon balls
- Veggie omelet, crab omelet with cheese
- Greek yogurt parfait
- Cucumber with mayo
- Avocado topped with coconut flakes
- Macadamia nut pancakes
- Asian chicken lettuce wraps
- Broccoli and cheddar soup
- Avocado egg salad
- Chicken soup
- Tuna flakes with mayonnaise
- Ranch chicken bites
- Frozen crustless chicken pot pie
- Broccoli and beef steak
- Corned beef
- Spicy egg drop soup
- Lemon and cucumber smoothie
- Pepperoni pizza
- Chicken breast with cauliflower mash and green beans
- Pork chops
Carnivore ketogenic diet
This is an all-meat diet and also called a ‘Zero carb diet’.
Suggestions for a carnivore keto diet
- Sardines and bacon slices
- Beef, scrambled eggs
- Pork rinds
- Beef jerky
- Fried eggs with bacon
- Keto carnivore waffle
- Keto egg sandwich
- Salmon fillets
- Pork rinds
- Burger with cheddar cheese
- Chicken wings
- Sausage patties
- Salmon wrapped in bacon
- Zoodles and meatballs
- Chicken breast
- Omelet with bacon and ham
- Beef sausages, beef liver
- Bone broth soup
- Roast pork belly
- Turkey burger patties
- BBQ ribs, Chicken parmesan
Vegetarian ketogenic diet
This type of diet avoids fish and meat(chicken) including meals.
Suggestions for a vegetarian keto diet
- Mushroom and cheese frittata
- Bell peppers stuffed with cheese
- Chocolate shakes
- Unsweetened Greek yogurt
- Strawberries and cream smoothie
- Almond pancakes
- Nutty berry yogurt
- Feta pizza
- Greek salad
- Cauliflower mac and cheese
- Keto blueberry pancakes
- Cheesy cauliflower patties
- Roasted brussels sprouts
- Avocado salad with tomatoes and feta cheese
- Veggie soup
- Veggie egg drop
- Herbed omelet
- Almond flour and cheese pretzels
- Garlic button mushrooms and buttery sauce
- Meatless Caesar salad
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Salt and black pepper
- Cabbage (1 1/2 pounds)
- Thinly sliced red onion (2/3 cup)
- Safflower oil (2 tablespoons)
- Lime juice (2 limes)
- Fish sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Red bell pepper (chopped 1/4 cup)
- Brown sugar (2 teaspoons)
- 1 Cucumber
- Fresh mint leaves (for serving)
- Season pork with black pepper and salt.
- Heat a non-stick pan in high temperature at least 5 minutes.
- Then add cabbage and cook until charred 4,5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of safflower oil to pan and put pork chops and cook near to 3 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a plate.
- After heat reduce slice the pork thinly.
- Get a large bowl and put onion, fish sauce, bell pepper, sugar, lime juice and remaining 1 tablespoon of safflower oil and mixed together.
- Then add cucumber and cabbage.
- Then season those things with black pepper and salt.
- Now you can serve it as you wish.
- The skin on bone in 6 chicken breasts
- 2 Eggs
- Garlic powder 1 tablespoon
- Pork rinds 1 ½ cup
- Paprika 1 tablespoon
- Almond flour ¾ cup
- Heavy cream ½ cup
- Grated parmesan ½ cup
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Sauce 1 ½ tablespoon
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper
- Get a bowl and whisk eggs and heavy cream
- Get another bowl and put pork rinds, almond flour, parmesan, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Then season them with salt and black pepper
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Dip chicken in egg and cream mixture.
- Then after almond flour and pork rinds mixture as pressing a coat.
- Then keep the chicken in baking sheet.
- Put it onto oven to bake chicken until it gets golden near to 45 minutes in 165*c of temperature.
- Make dipping sauce using mayonnaise and sauce.
- Then serve it.
- Mozzarella cheese 2 cups
- Almond flour ½ cup
- Cream cheese 3 tablespoons
- 1 Egg
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup
- Tomato sauce ½ cup
- 15 Slices pepperoni
- Put the almond flour, and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and keep it until melted near to 1 minute.
- Then add an egg and beat it until they are combined.
- Preheat the oven to 200*c/180*c and then keep the dough in between 2 pieces of baking paper.
- Then roll to pizza tray and remove the top baking paper
- Slide the dough onto a pizza tray with bottom baking paper.
- Prick with a fork and bake it until it gets golden. (Near to 10 mins)
- Flip back onto tray till another side also get golden (near to 5 mins)
- Then lightly spread the things of pepperoni, tomato sauce, and sliced mozzarella.
- Bake it for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese gets melted.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped coriander
- 2 Teaspoons of grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- 100g butter
- Black pepper
- 4 salmon cutlets
- Get a bowl and put the butter, coriander, lime juice, lime rind, and black pepper.
- Then mix all the things to combine well.
- Keep it in a refrigerator until for use
- Get a non-stick pan and heat little olive oil or coconut oil at medium temperature.
- Then add the cutlets and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Then replace on a plate and over the cutlets with foil to keep warm.
- Then serve on to plate and top with coriander butter and lime.
- 2 Medium stalks celery
- 1 Tablespoon of mustard
- 1 Can tuna in water
- 2 Tablespoon of sugar-free
- Hot sauce
- Mix mayonnaise, and mustard with tuna.
- Then add hot sauce, and serve with Celery.
Health benefits of the keto diet
Fat is the main important thing to keep long-lasting energy. It is more important than carbohydrates. That’s why sportsmen turn into low carb higher fat meals to keep their body energy.
Important against metabolic syndrome
Metabolic syndrome is increasing your risk of heart disease and diabetes. It is increasing the symptoms like obesity, high triglycerides, and sugar level. But using low-carb keto diet help to keep this under control.
Lower blood pressure
Blood pressure increasing is the main symptom of many diseases. So, it is very important to keep blood pressure at an effective level. So low-carb keto foods led to a significant reduction in blood pressure.
Hunger is the biggest problem in most weight reduction diet plans. So low carb food led to an automatic reduction in appetite.
May protect brain function
Some researchers prove that the ketones that generate while eating keto meals provide neuroprotective benefits. That means ketones can strengthen the brain and nerve system.
Increased the level of High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL)
HDL means that the “good” cholesterol and LDL means the “bad” cholesterol. You should need to increase HDL level to avoid heart diseases. So low-carb keto diets can do that one.
Now we are going to consider a mostly ignored topic
Foods you should avoid on a ketogenic diet
- Corn oil
- Hemp oil
- Canola oil
- Peanut oil
- Sesame oil
- Sweet potatoes
- Corn syrup
- Cane sugar
- Agave nectar
- Maple syrup
- Evaporated skim milk
- Sweet wine
- Most cocktails